IRELAND ACTIVE LEISURE MANAGEMENT CLG (“the Company”)
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at Irish Sport HQ, Sport Ireland Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 at 12pm on 27th August 2020 via Zoom.
This is a virtual AGM. Members will only be able to attend the AGM virtually by Zoom. This is a safety precaution for Members against the background of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic threat.
A link to register has been sent to all members via email (28/07/20).
The reason a physical location is specified above is because it is a requirement of company law.
If Members have any questions in relation to attending the AGM, please contact Conn McCluskey, CEO, Ireland Active at email@example.com .
Notice of Ordinary Business
- Minutes of Previous Annual General Meeting dated 29th August 2019 for approval- draft minutes circulated herewith
- To receive and consider statement of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019- Statement of Accounts circulated herewith
- To receive a report from the Board/CEO on activities since the last AGM
- To approve the appointment of auditors and fix their remuneration- OSK Auditors
- Election of Directors- nominations sought for 3 directors with relevant skills; finance, legal, governance and business/commercial, with at least one being from a hotel facility
Please note that voting by proxy is not allowed under the Constitution.
Detailed procedures outlining how the virtual AGM will be conducted, will be circulated in advance of the AGM.
Dated the 28th July 2020
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD