We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ireland Active Conference 2023 and NQS Awards at the Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny this Friday the 17th of November. Below is some important information in advance of the event for conference and the awards.
Conference Entrance & Registration
Event entrance is via the conference centre at the Lyrath Estate.
All delegates are required to register at the registration desk and will receive a lanyard, name badge and delegate bag. Registration will open at 9am with the conference kicking off at 11am.
We have 27 industry suppliers sponsoring our conference this year so make sure to check out our supplier guide here to see who will exhibiting on the day.
Full conference schedule is attached.
Food and Beverage
Tea and coffee will be served at registration. Lunch and a further tea/coffee break are provided throughout the day. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
NQS Awards Information:
For those attending the NQS awards, below is some important information in advance of the event.
- Event entrance is via the main hotel entrance, the event is taking place in the McCurdy Suite at the Lyrath Estate
- A registration desk will be in place with all registered attendees on the guest list. Any members receiving an NQS award will have their official photo taken with their award, outside the McCurdy Suite before entering. We would request that facilities have all staff members in one group when registering to assist us with getting through photographs in a timely manner.
- A drinks reception will be held in advance of the awards ceremony from 6:30pm.
- The awards ceremony will commence at 8pm. Each facility will be presented with their award on stage during the dinner. Each facility is asked to nominate one person to come forward to be presented with the award on stage.
- We will conclude the awards with the announcement of the overall winners in each category
- Following dinner, entertainment will be provided by our band Transmitter.
We really hope that you enjoy the event!