Ireland Active members, Fitness and Leisure Facilities across Ireland are being urged to sign up to promote Ireland’s third National Workplace Wellbeing Day which takes place on Friday 30th April 2021
Ireland Active are delighted to promote this year’s National Workplace Wellbeing Day. Ibec is proud to be hosting National Workplace Wellbeing Day for the 7th year running! It’s significance is particularly important in this COVID-19 era, as the Irish workforce undergoes a mass shift to working-from-home and social distancing. There are an array of physical and mental wellbeing challenges that can affect staff working remotely. . There are a number of steps that can be taken to improve employee wellbeing. Connection starts with communication, so don’t forget to reach out to your employees as they forge along during unprecedented circumstances.
Ireland Active believes initiatives such as National Workplace Wellbeing Day have the potential to generate interest in physical activity and fitness in local communities across Ireland.
Sample activities for National Workplace Wellbeing Day 2021 include:
• Online meditation and fitness sessions such as yoga / pilates
• Virtual connect session including team lunches, water cooler moments
• Online briefings and live Q&A sessions with wellbeing practitioners
• Virtual Team building activities such as baking, cooking, fitness
• Online access to medical, counselling and nutrition advice.
Follow on Twitter @wellbeingdayIRL and highlight your own workplace wellbeing activities in the run up to and on National Workplace Wellbeing Day 2021.