Pool Supervisor required at Portmarnock Sports & Leisure Club – Dublin
The duties of this role include the following:
- Lifeguarding and teaching when required.
- Ensure plant room checks and procedures are carried out, maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
- Maintaining and implementing the reporting procedures and control system established by the PSLC.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and induction of staff and managing weekly roster.
- Organising all aspects of swim lesson enrolment and implementation, pool hire and all other pool administration.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are implemented and monitored in relation to cleanliness and hygiene.
- To help implement and maintain the highest standard operating procedures for all service areas.
- To ensure an organised order of work is in place in all areas and that appropriate service systems are always in place.
- Be a role model of impeccable customer service and professionalism.
- Will liaise with the General Manager in the preparation and development of marketing plans for the year and co-ordination of all promotional plans and projects for the facility.
This list is not exhaustive; you are expected to react to an ever changing daily work load as and when required.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Leisure Centre.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Swimming Pool environment
- Fully qualified and certified Lifeguard (cert in date)
- Excellent timekeeping, communication skills, and be self-motivated.
- Good computer literacy, Microsoft Office applications,
- Be eligible to work legally in Ireland and must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Pool Plant room qualification + previous experience in managing Pool Plant room.
- NPLQ Pool Management or Pool Supervisors qualification.
- Swim teacher qualification
- Experience with standards compliance in an organisation a distinct advantage
Interested candidates should send their cv to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 11th December, 2020
Portmarnock Sports and Leisure Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer.