TU Dublin City Campus Sports Attendant Positions
Applicants are invited to form a panel of Hourly Paid Outdoor Sports Attendants.
Successful applicants will be placed on a panel of hourly paid staff and will be contacted when hours become available. A maximum of 20 hrs per week will be offered and will be reflective of the needs of the service at a particular time.
Hourly paid Sports personnel are part of TU Dublin City Campus Sport and will be required to work between Grangegorman and Broombridge Sports Facilities.
Core responsibilities include
- Supervision of Outdoor Sports Facilities.
- Supporting the delivery of Sport Programmes and activities.
- Conducting facility checks frequently during scheduled work hours.
- Ensuring users of the facilities are following posted rules as well as general rules regarding safe and acceptable conduct.
- Assisting other staff members with special events or other duties as requested
- Recognised qualification in Sports/leisure/recreation management (essential).
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience working in a similar outdoor sports environment (essential)
- REPs Ireland Registered Exercise Professional
- Sports turf maintenance qualification (desirable), First Aid (desirable)
To apply please forward a cover letter and CV to Fieldsport.bookings@TUDublin.ie
TU Dublin is an equal opportunities employer
*Please note successful candidates will be appointed in September 2020.